Sunday, September 21, 2014

Impossible Trail Mix Recipe

This is Dug Impossible's own special blend of Trail Mix. It's actually based on FBgirls recipe but I changed it enough to make it mine. But still, all the credit goes to her. I used these ingredients because it was what I had on hand and it was impossibly awesome. My significant other absolutely loved it. But some of my best work has come from accidents. Still I intend to try her wonderful recipe next time when I have all the ingredients.

Impossible Trail Mix Recipe


Ingredients


1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
1/2 cup dried tart cherries
1/2 cup dried blueberries
1/2 cup dehydrated pineapple
1 cup of peanuts
1.5 cups of Cashews
2 cups candy-coated dark chocolate pieces such as M&M's Dark Chocolate ® But I just used regular M&Ms® 


Directions


1.Combine the cranberries, cherries, blueberries, pineapple, chocolate, and mixed nuts until evenly blended. Store in an airtight container.

2. Most of these ingredients can be found at Aldi's for significantly cheaper than the grocery store. It may seem expensive but it makes like a metric sh ton of trail mix. The price per serving isn't that bad considering how good it tastes imho. 


No comments:

Post a Comment